TV TIME

Join 10MM+ TV Lovers and Start Tracking!

Open in App

Contact - About - Data & Insights - Articles - Podcasts - Developers - Privacy Policy - Terms
Thanks

The CW Sets Spring Premiere Dates For "The 100," "Jane The Virgin," "iZombie" & More

Season 6 of "The 100" will return in April. The CW

April showers bring May flowers is a fitting statement for The CW this week. The network, has officially committed to Spring release dates for some of the outlet's most popular series. It's a bittersweet announcement for some, given that it will mean the end of some fan favorites, namely Jane the Virgin and iZombie who were given their final seasons in May of last year, but ultimately, the arrival of previously announced Roswell, New Mexico (premiering on January 15th) and In the Dark, arriving on April 4th, should hearten most.

This schedule is as follows:

Wednesday, March 27th

The final season of Jane the Virgin will begin at 9 pm after a new episode of Riverdale.

Monday, April 1st

8:00pm will see DC’s Legends of Tomorrow at a new time, followed by Penn & Teller: Fool Us (special) at 9 pm.

Thursday, April 4th

A new episode of Supernatural at 8 pm will usher in new series In the Dark at 9 pm.

Tuesday, April 30th

A new episode of The Flash at 8 pm will pave the way for the Season 6 premiere of The 100 at 9 pm.

Thursday, May 2nd

And finally, the last season of iZombie will arrive at 8 pm, followed by another episode of In the Dark.

Meanwhile, Season 1 of All American will wrap on Wednesday, March 20 at 9 pm and Legacies will air its season finale on Thursday, March 28 at 9. Lastly, the season finale of Supernatural will air Thursday, April 25 at 8 pm and Roswell, New Mexico will air Tuesday, April 23 at 9 pm.

40 comments
2 weeks ago

DanniLi right! I wonder how long their gonna drag this show on

Final season of Jane the Virgin 😨😫

Can’t wait for the 100 to come back on

2 weeks ago

@VictoriaWallsworth I gave it a try and I really enjoy it. The beginning was just ok but eps 6 and 7 were pretty great. It slowly finds its it's way to a good base and I like it a bit more with every ep. Haven't really seen the previous shows though but just a few eps of them.

2 weeks ago

@DanniLi Need a bigger spoiler alert.

2 weeks ago

Bdax I can see that point to. But with the right advertising/promos and fan base they could succeed take The Closer and it’s sequel/continuation series Major Crimes. The show changed when the main character left and this new series continued on for I think four seasons at least. In this instance “Earth” would be the main character since Earth is dead in the 100 this new planet can be the new series main character.

The old series was about humans returning to Earth but this new series could be about the hardships of mankind coming to a new planet.

2 weeks ago

Victoriawallsworth Yes I love it. It plays homage to The Originals and The Vampire Diaries but it also has its own new vibe to it. The characters are amazing. These are the children of our favorite characters from before and now we get to see their story. The next generation has their own story to tell.

2 weeks ago

@DanniLi not a bad idea but what about people who think it's a new show and haven't watched the 100 or people who dont know that the sequel is the next part so it fails and dosent have another season

2 weeks ago

Bdax I think they could start a new series. A sequel The 100: The New Home (planet)

2 weeks ago

@DanniLi yeah I guess but they also need to fill us in on what happens on that planet because of the new adventures and things. I thought that episode was a great cliffhanger though

2 weeks ago

Even though I love The 100 I thought last season was the final one. I mean (spoiler alert) they are going to a new plant. It seems like a good ending point.

2 weeks ago

@AshleyLombardi Right! I'm so excited for the 100 to return!

2 weeks ago

@VictoriaWallsworth Yes I've seen it. And I love it! It's really good too me.

2 weeks ago

@VictoriaWallsworth yes it's alright not better then the originals but it is good ..worth watching though very interesting